Take a selfie with your healthy choice :)

Options
jplis
jplis Posts: 28 Member
Take a picture of a healthy meal or snack your eating. Explain why its a healthy option.

Replies

• abbyvarney
    abbyvarney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yp656le36e8v.jpg
    At tennis eating a healthy snack, all natural raspberries with some cold water to stay hydrated! B)
  • UchihaAD157
    UchihaAD157 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    7sb56tl63poi.jpg Today I ate whole wheat pasta with garlic, green peppers, and red onion. This is a very healthy meal my mom made and it taste great.
  • mickaykay00
    mickaykay00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For dinner I had brown rice some guacamole and a slice of cantaloupe and a cup of water. This is all very healthy and taste great!!
  • maddiebieber1256
    maddiebieber1256 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting a #fabfoodselfie yesterday but here's my yummy Caesar salad from the somers inn it was delicious and healthy I loved it!
  • rbing15
    rbing15 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am really sick and I don't know if a selfie would be the best thing right now... But today I had lots of fruit and fluids to keep me healthy and hydrated without too much sugar. Fruit is awesome!
  • carolinenc10
    carolinenc10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was a hard day my family and I went to a party and I had a lot of unhealthy and Heathy foods to pick from. I picked a lot of healthy foods to eat but sneaked in a brownie at the end of the day.

• abbyvarney
    abbyvarney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This morning I went to Dunkin Donuts and instead of a white bagel(which I usually get) I got a whole wheat bagel instead!