Just out of interest .......

Options
globegirl08
globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
Who is still on dukan or managed to complete the whole 4 phases of weight loss and keep it off? Any old friends still here ? I have too much love for the Dukanites to leave the group haha

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I just now saw your post -- and I would be one of the "complete all 4 phases of Dukan and have kept the weight off" people. I also counted calories and log. I still plan every meal as if it was a PV day and and food for "maintenance". I still routinely avoid bread, pasta, potatoes and rice. Not because phase 4 disallows it, I just feel better without these foods in my life everyday. I started the Dukan plan on on new years eve 2012. Still love it.
  • globegirl08
    Options
    Kudos to you pkw58!!! I know as we are friends ....you do tremendously well on Dukan and many can learn from your consistency and obvious success. In the end, I couldn't maintain the rules for cruise BUT there are principles I learnt from Dukan that I will never forget or let go of.

Now, I much prefer just applying a general low carb ethos to my lifestyle and understanding the effects of certain foods/macros types on my body. I love fat and pure foods and so does my hair skin and nails....hence just eating wholesome and staying away from fake foods as much as possible. It's working for me :) x
  • Boskind27
    Boskind27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there you ladies willing to be my friends and help me with Dukan?
  • globegirl08
    Options
    I no longer follow Dukan but would be happy to help you, will send you a request now ;)
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you pkw58!!! I know as we are friends ....you do tremendously well on Dukan and many can learn from your consistency and obvious success. In the end, I couldn't maintain the rules for cruise BUT there are principles I learnt from Dukan that I will never forget or let go of.

Now, I much prefer just applying a general low carb ethos to my lifestyle and understanding the effects of certain foods/macros types on my body. I love fat and pure foods and so does my hair skin and nails....hence just eating wholesome and staying away from fake foods as much as possible. It's working for me :) x

Totally agree with some of the principles using this diet short term; fat is just too good to do without