Too much?

Options
jamiek917
jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
I have 3 more workouts left to stage 3. Loving the program so far :-)

Next week I start a stretch of night shifts (3-4 shifts a week), which are typically slow (at least much slower than day shift!)

While I know I shouldn't do lifting other than the program (I do cardio on 2 of the 4 off days) would it be too much to do extra push-ups, squats, lunges and stuff on night shift? The extra workouts will sometimes fall on the same day as a lifting routine. If I have the time I figure I might as well... But if it might be too much maybe ill just stick to walking. Thoughts?

Replies

• evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    dont think they would do much harm if you done them on off days/cardio days, but not sure about lifting days. if you done them beforehand your scheduled program it could affect your performance, if you done it after... well, im personally hardly able to squat down to the toilet after the bwm, so whatever you feel like youre capable to do haha!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ill have to see how i feel on lifting days i suppose. on mids, i typically work out around 1pm-2pm, and then the squats/pushups/whatever wouldnt start till after leadership leaves (so between 9-3pm) so i have a lot of recovery time