My shorts FIT!

Options
cinhen1959
cinhen1959 Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Feeling proud of myself! 60 days plus of watching my carbs and upping my protein. MFP has helped so much. Who knew that journaling my food intake could be fun! I haven't weighed myself, cuz I don't want to be discouraged. The husband even noticed!

Replies

• greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up!
    As for me, my shorts DON'T fit - I was just thinking yesterday that they look like those old-fashioned bloomers! LOL! Maybe I should look for some new ones.
  • danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you! What a great feeling!
  • HorseChick008
    HorseChick008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Have you measured yourself? I recommend it!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I know it's like a whole new hobby, lol!
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love that your shorts fit! Congratulations! Anyone else who looks into their summer closet and can fit into their shorts should post it here :-)
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pairs of shorts that I wear. One pair were tight-ish when I bought them one fit ok and the other were a little big but comfy. Now the tight ones are baggy and the other two forget about it. They have gone to the goodwill bag. Yeah!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am in need of some newer shorts...i have diaper butt. its hard to do yard work while constantly pulling up the drawers.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    OH! and OP, I am really glad your shorts fit! Good for you!!! You should very well be proud, and pat that hubby on the back too. :smiley:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I prefer capris usually, but I probably will need to find some shorts at some point... My legs have always been very disproportionate, not lending well to appearance in shorts... Upper leg resembles sumo wrestler. Lower leg looks moderately normal... LOL
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    How awesome!! I have a couple of cute pairs of shorts that I was able to wear last summer that I couldn't wear last month on vacation. I am hopeful that in a month or two I can wear them.