Android app for logging workouts?

Options
eyeofnewt555
eyeofnewt555 Posts: 47 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Hey guys! I'm new around here and haven't officially started the program yet. I've read most of the book and am just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I make the plunge (pretty excited to start).

So it looks like a lot of folks happily use iFitness to track their nrol4w workouts. Unfortunately, this app is no longer available for android. Does anyone have another one to recommend?

Backup plan is to just enter them in the excel sheets as I go (I usually bring my little netbook to the gym anyways for movies) OR to print and handwrite old school.

Thanks for any help! You'll probably see me lurking about here a lot more once I actually get going.

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You can download them from http://werkit.com/programs/nrol4w

And either edit them using a pdf program on your phone or by hand if you print them. I found then kind of hard to log on apps tbh.
  • dipitie
    dipitie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet entered my own workouts, but the bodybuilding.com app is awesome for workout tracking and analysis!
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I use jefit. If I knew more about it I could share my programs with you so you didn't have to enter them in yourself.