MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Try to check-in daily by 10pm EST

Replies

• mskpac
    mskpac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having a banana, strawberry, kale, peanut butter, almond milk smoothie for breakfast :)
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    mskpac wrote: »
    Having a banana, strawberry, kale, peanut butter, almond milk smoothie for breakfast :)

That sounds really delicious!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Day 1 check-in:

Green - NO 200 cals over (0 of 21)
    Goals - 64oz of water today
    Move - 6,000 steps and TWO workouts. Go me!
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 1:

Green: didn't log today but will start tomorrow
    Goals: Got 7.5k steps

Tomorrow's plan: log food and water, drink 40oz water, go to bodypump class, get 7.5k steps
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Today I spent an hour at the pool before work & an hour gardening after work.
    I need to bring healthy snacks to work because there are lots of temptaions there! I did make pretty good choices though & tomorrow I will do even better! :)
  • sherm98
    sherm98 Posts: 61 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Green in calories
    Completed workout
    Drank water all day except the first drink of coffee
    Moved more but not sure about the step total.
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Posting late but Day 1 ( yesterday 12/5/15)
    Drank only water
    Did not workout :(
    Ate 1466 calories. Not less than 1400 but no junk food was included. So that's a plus.

Must do better. I really need to find and motivation the time to work out.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Drank only water
    Ate 1466 calories. Not less than 1400 but no junk food was included. So that's a plus.

Not bad. Within 100 cals is still GREEN. Mercy green, but still green :)

Personally I try to get up 30min early and do a workout video on YouTube to make sure I get my steps in for the day. I haven't made it a habit, but that is the goal during the next 21 days.
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I went a over the 1200 calories and that is due to junk food. I need carry more fruits and veggies with me. Today I brought banana, apple, orange, soy beans to work so that will be my snack instead of junk food.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I went a over the 1200 calories and that is due to junk food. I need carry more fruits and veggies with me. Today I brought banana, apple, orange, soy beans to work so that will be my snack instead of junk food.

That's a good idea. 1200 cals doesn't sound like a lot, but it can be depending on your food choices. I try to log BEFORE I eat to make sure it "fits" :) Today is a new day!

• downongreenacres
    Options
    MzLaLa29 wrote: »

That's a good idea. 1200 cals doesn't sound like a lot, but it can be depending on your food choices. I try to log BEFORE I eat to make sure it "fits" :) Today is a new day!
    I also have found that logging before I eat is the key!
    Tomorrow is a new day!

• tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm heading home from work & will be eating tilapia & veggies for dinner. I drink Shakeology daily for breakfast & lunch was chili & crackers. I did some running with a coworker & learned some things. Like, I don't have to run at a fast speed to be a runner. I felt great afterwards & am looking forward to an upcoming 5k (although not timed) at the end of the month.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Great job Ty.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Day 2:

Green - yes (1 of 21)
    Goals - 64oz of water
    Move - 7,000+ steps and one workout logged
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 2:

Food- in the green :) with some to spare
    Goals: Got 10k steps in, went to yoga class instead of bodypump due to changes schedule, drank about 40oz of water, also didn't have any sweets!

Plan for tomorrow: short run in the afternoon, 40oz of water, stay away from sweets, logs food and water
  • OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good evening, friends! I hit my water goal today, but I did not get a workout in. I had a lot of catching up to do at work. I still managed to hit my step goal (11k), so I must have been kicking butt at work! I ate within my calorie range. However, I went way over on sodium. This is a huge problem for me. I have to get it under control, because all this bloating & water weight is tiresome. Oh, and I think the strength training regimen is going to kick in next week. I don't want to start something new this week. I have a half marathon on Sunday.

Have a great night!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Great job guys!

I'm struggling a little bit this first week, but everything will be second nature by the end of this challenge.
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    MzLaLa29 wrote: »
    Drank only water

Not bad. Within 100 cals is still GREEN. Mercy green, but still green :)

Personally I try to get up 30min early and do a workout video on YouTube to make sure I get my steps in for the day. I haven't made it a habit, but that is the goal during the next 21 days.

Thanks MzLaLa 29! Lol I will take the mercy green.

I did better yesterday.
    I ran for 30 mins on the treadmill ( using a couch to 10k app).
    I ate about 1200 calories ( eggs for breakfast, a chicken salad with no dressing for lunch and 2 pieces of fish for dinner.
    And I drank only water
    :smile: So I hit my goals yesterday!
    Hope I keep it up!
  • sherm98
    Options
    Day 1 - March 13 - posting late :)

Completed the following:
    Goal #1: Drink only water, with the exception of 1 cup of coffee per day if wanted
    Goal#2: Stay green with food and log every morsel that enters my mouth

Did not complete:
    Goal #3: Exercise at least 15 times in the 21 days - still on track to complete
    Goal #4: Increase my steps - I moved more but don't know how much more without a tracker... I am just not good at keeping my phone with me at all times
    Goal: Lose 10 pounds- Not complete and the scale seems to be stuck but I believe I can do it!
  • sherm98
    Options
    Everyone seems to have done a great job with day 1. On to completing the tasks for day two. You still have a few more hours to complete or fail if you are on EST. Let's all plan to complete!
This discussion has been closed.