Another round?

miriams76
miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
Hi guys,

I've been back from vacation for a few weeks now and currently on Week 3 of a second round of BR. As I planned, I've been using Ripped in 30 for the Phase 1 part though. Good news was that even though I wasn't monitoring what I was eating and felt like I was eating a lot more, I didn't gain as much as I expected - about half a pound. Measurements are up a bit though so there was probably muscle loss. It was was super hotthereso did sweat ... A lot! I worked out about two times a week - one cardio and one random BR workout. My bil's trainer said I was doing some 'hardcore stuff' when he saw me doing a Phase 3 workout (just following 2lazy4gym's written circuit breakdown) in the apartment complex gym. He was getting someone to lift heavy so I was a bit surprised. Is anyone interested in doing another round and posting stats for accountability/motivation?

rpa5drqh6php.jpg

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    I'm sorry I won't be able to join you this time! I am planing to do this again sometime, but at the moment I am trying a little bit more strength training and taking a break from Jillian Michaels.
    I would like to do this again, when BodyShred becomes available in Europe - in preparation for that.
    I hope you enjoy your workouts and the progress that will come with them!
  • tcxyz2011
    tcxyz2011 Posts: 29 Member
    I know I have not posted but I just finished phase 3 and I have officially completed body revolution however I was not consistent with eating healthy so I did not see the results (my fault). I am going to restart JMBR Monday and including a boxing class on Mondays and Thursdays.