New

Options
makeitnasty184
makeitnasty184 Posts: 48 Member
Hi there!

I'm new to the group. I'm back on MyFitnessPal after a several month long hiatus. I lost 27 pounds last year using the app, eating right and exercising and thought "I don't need the app anymore I got this!"...I don't got this. I gained half the weight back and I need to get things under control before I lose all my progress.

I don't binge, but I'll have an overindulgent meal over the weekend or after a long day and it's just hard to bounce back after that, especially if I haven't planned ahead and prepped meals. I fail hardest when I haven't planned and prepped ahead of time.

I'm back on track this week though, I've been eating really healthy for three days, tracking my food and I've been working out the last two, with plans to exercise for the next three.

I was in a group previously and had made a bunch of contacts on here to stay accountable but after my break I logged back in and most of them seem to have abandoned things as well so feel free to add me and we can help hold each other accountable.

Replies

• malika1976
    malika1976 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for sharing :) I've sent you a friend request. Good luck!