Where do you usually run?

Options
2»

Replies

• hbarnesccs
    hbarnesccs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I run on the treadmill if I have to run at night or on a rainy day. I started C25K in my neighborhood, and have found a park that has a trail that is approximately 1 mile. Since I'm running for longer times/distances, it is perfect. There are small hills, which is good for getting me used to them.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Almost entirely road running...a little bit of trails here and there to break it up. I try and vary the direction of my run and mix up whether or not I have hills involved. Most of the time at night...
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have measured out a 3mile road route in my neighborhood that I am getting extremely bored with. Sadly not many sensible alternatives in my area that do not include driving.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I run around a lake in my subdivision. It is a paved path and exactly 1.5 miles around it once.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    Roads, which are quite empty - we live in the outskirts. Not many trails around, just farms and roads.

This is where I run :)

5w6rehjinsdr.jpg
  • melissaulmen
    melissaulmen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Treadmill...my workout partner (Mom) does not like to run. So we can still work out together and hold each other accountable but both do what we enjoy.