For those that have MFP/Fitbit unsinced and log in exercise

Options
cvpastore
cvpastore Posts: 30 Member
Last week unsinced my FB and MFP because I was getting so many adjustments that I felt I was just eating too many calories and only lost 1 lb in 4 weeks. MFP has me at 1200 calories and I am adding in my exercise calories using a HRM and eating them back. Today I walked a very leisure 5K for charity and had a busy day of errands but no formal exercise. I logged about 20k steps and for exercised added 219 extra calories for 60 min of 3 mph walking. That really only brings me to 1400 calories and I ended up at 1700 today. For those that do it this way, how would you track a day like this?

Replies

• snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would calculate out how many minutes I walked and how fast I was walking and plug it into MFP. This is how I used to do it back in the olden days when I just had a pedometer that didn't plug into anything and it worked fairly well.

I may do this myself. I'm not losing, although I'm still losing fat, and I'm worried it's due to Fitbit giving me too many calories. I know it's not that I've set my RMR too high - I had that calculated at a clinic - so that leaves Fitbit.

Good luck!