Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    luluinca wrote: »
    LOL, what's with the front of his pants? Ewwwwww

Erm, I think it's supposed to just be a drawstring bow...what on earth were you thinking?! :smirk:

LOL, that's the first thing I noticed about the pic..........dirty mind I guess..... :p
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

Erm, I think it's supposed to just be a drawstring bow...what on earth were you thinking?! :smirk:

LOL, that's the first thing I noticed about the pic..........dirty mind I guess..... :p

Yea, hate to admit it, but I realized it looked weird after you pointed it out... :flushed:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,138 Member
    Options

Yea, hate to admit it, but I realized it looked weird after you pointed it out... :flushed:

Like I needed confirmation that I'm a heterosexual male... I never noticed the drawstring whatsoever.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    24570-funny-joke-exercise.jpg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    funny%2Bworkout%2Bquotes.jpg
  • luluinca
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »

Hah, some guy at the gym yesterday helped me unload and load my bar for dead lifts. He said he didn't want me to hurt myself. I wanted to kick him in the shins but smiled sweetly and thanked him instead...then went on to dead lift 145 lbs while he watched from the cable machines.
  • UncleMac
    Options

Hah, some guy at the gym yesterday helped me unload and load my bar for dead lifts. He said he didn't want me to hurt myself. I wanted to kick him in the shins but smiled sweetly and thanked him instead...then went on to dead lift 145 lbs while he watched from the cable machines.

Good work. That is the way to show him who needs help!!
  • marshal616
    marshal616 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

LOL. I was doing landmines and the bar hit my iPod turning it of mid-lift. I had rested the end of the bar on my hip & was fumbling with the button trying to turn it back on. This 16 year old kid came over and asked if he could help...I was a little torqued at first but couldn't help it...I looked at him and pressed the weight single handed. I couldn't help but giggle when his jaw hit the floor.
  • luluinca
    Options
    marshal616 wrote: »

LOL. I was doing landmines and the bar hit my iPod turning it of mid-lift. I had rested the end of the bar on my hip & was fumbling with the button trying to turn it back on. This 16 year old kid came over and asked if he could help...I was a little torqued at first but couldn't help it...I looked at him and pressed the weight single handed. I couldn't help but giggle when his jaw hit the floor.

I love that.........nice work. I know people look at me funny at the gym sometimes because of the things I do but I just think it's funny for the most part. I have had a few much younger girls congratulate me and tell me they needed to up their game if they wanted to keep up with me, which was nice. One time after working with my trainer a guy came up and said "great workout" after watching me I guess. I was nearly dead but didn't tell him that of course.....LOL

I'm pretty oblivious to other people when I'm there so I'm always surprised when someone even talks to me.

This wasn't the first time guys have tried to help me though and while it's nice, I suppose, it does kind of annoy me. I wouldn't be doing it if I couldn't. If I can't lift a 45 lb plate I have no business doing dead lifts with them.

• UncleMac
    Options
    image-27373.jpg?w=640
  • UncleMac
    Options
    quick_wit.jpg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    071.png
  • UncleMac
    Options
    joke-on-exercise.gif
  • luluinca
    Options
    @UncleMac...........those both cracked me up. My husband sort of hates it when I say I'm going to try something new exercise wise because he knows he should do it with me............even more so when I say I'm cutting back on calories...........he knows he'll be cutting back too.....LOL

He's getting a pass on the exercise right now because of his heart issues but not on the calorie front....poor guy!
  • UncleMac
    Options
    @UncleMac...........those both cracked me up. My husband sort of hates it when I say I'm going to try something new exercise wise because he knows he should do it with me............even more so when I say I'm cutting back on calories...........he knows he'll be cutting back too.....LOL

He's getting a pass on the exercise right now because of his heart issues but not on the calorie front....poor guy!
    Hopefully, he will be back to getting coerced into new exercises soon. :smiley:
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I second that. My son-inlaw's Dad just went home after an unexpected(like my own) MI. One stent, like mine. He looks after himself, so is likely as pissed as I was. Anyway, we're telling the grandkids they now have two bionic grandfathers.

o560cquxtp2b.jpeg
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Let's hope he comes through as well as you have, Farback!!
  • UncleMac
    Options
    sport-punches-punches-weight-exercise-roll_with_the_punches-36231911_low.jpg
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Weights are good!