WEIGHT GAIN FASTER than a Speeding Bullet

Options
LivelyVickie
LivelyVickie Posts: 1 Member
A few days ago i found out i had gained another 15# in 2 week time period. I was aghast with disgust! I am on an extremely bland boring diet due to multiple food allergies & 3 types of chronic digestive diseases that can not be cured. Even tho i am constantly in pain in lower back i am doing difficult work in a massive remodel 6 days s week. I under eat every day & required by my given diet to sip soda or carbonated diet drinks. So those two things alone make losing weight almost impossible. Using myfitnesspal with iPh Health program to track everything. I welcome discussions on this subject from both those who have been successful in getting healthy and fit and those that are struggling.

Replies

• SnadieMae
    SnadieMae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this but I am 60 and struggle with weight loss. I've been using this program for 2 weeks along with my Fitbit to try and lose 60 lbs. I do pretty good during the week, it's the weekends when I'm busy that I really struggle with making good choice while eating out. I recently retired and am figuring out this new chapter after being in the workforce for 45 years. Any help will be appreciated!