Would like some mommy friends

Options
sweettea925
sweettea925 Posts: 10 Member
I have 2 kiddos 8 and 6 would love to have some mom friends. Been working toward my goal for several months. Fairly new to MFP. Login everyday and I like to be positive and encourage others. Feel free to send me a request. Or respond here and I will send you one.

Currently doing g strength training,walking the dog( but he is so slow I hate to even add that sometimes) and some beachbody programs.

Thanks in advance!;)

Replies

• daniparker22
    daniparker22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom-a 4 month old little boy ☺️ Trying to lose baby weight! I'll send you a request!
  • sabrinaanndale1
    sabrinaanndale1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, my lp 23, 11, 8. Can't get motivation to look awesome again! :s
  • EstelleMotsiou
    EstelleMotsiou Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hello!
    Mommy of twin girls! Gained so much weight during my pregnancy.... Now it's time for it to go!!!!!!
    Joined MFP 3 days ago and I feel so positive after a loooooong time :-)
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me! I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and would like another child--- but not sure!! Trying to get healthy first!
  • ashbashyo1
    ashbashyo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mommy of three! 9, 4, & 2. Not having anymore lol. Feel free to add me! I'm new (again!) & I'm trying to keep up this time! :)
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    mommy of 2 just had my last one in march. just starting, but looking for some friends :)
  • greedygob
    greedygob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I have a 7 year old and a 1 year old xx its blooming hard work ain't it!! Xx
  • HeatherMcK30
    HeatherMcK30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feel free to add me! I am Heather, mommy to FOUR girls! Ages 13, 9, 6, and 7 months. I am at my my pre pregnancy weight but I still need to loose 40 lbs according to BMI calculators! But think I will be healthy and happy losing 30 lbs.
  • RachLCSW
    RachLCSW Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mommy to one sweet boy, 18 months old today! Been struggling to lose weight while still nursing. Would also love to have some more mommy friends.
  • MegMalanson
    MegMalanson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more mommy friends! I have 2 boys, ages 10 and 7. After the holidays I gained more weight than I had without being pregnant. Dropped about 17 pounds before gaining a few back. Looking to get my weight loss started again and to get to my goal weight!
  • ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 (10, 8, 6 & 4) and need to keep motivated! I'll send a request.
  • kaitlinlei
    kaitlinlei Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 (6,5, and 2) need help staying motivated! Feel free to add
  • whisper34c
    whisper34c Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mom of 3 (18,5, & 2) I'm here to keep everyone motivated. I run support groups every month. Next one is June 15 feel free to add me
  • reregordon
    reregordon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for a little motivation as well. Just had my latest addition 3/27.. Gained a outrageous amount with this pregnancy (60lbs). I've lost about 33lbs so far and looking to lose another 35 or so
  • MelissaMorales2015
    MelissaMorales2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this and looking for motivation that I can't seem to give myself. New mommy of a beautiful 5 month old girl. Gained 60 lbs in pregnancy and lost 30 from just breast feeding... Now I'm stuck and not loosing anymore weight. Got 30+ to go. Feel free to add me
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fairly new to mfp, had my daughter two years ago and had my son three months ago. Trying to stay focused and lose this baby weight. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • pinkdrinkgirl13
    pinkdrinkgirl13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am new to mfp too! I am on day 23 and loving it! I am a mom of 3 kiddos ages 4,5, and 7. Add me!
  • VintageChicMama
    VintageChicMama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Back on the mfp train as my "4th trimester" is coming to an end. My newest addition is 11 weeks old and I am back to pre pregnancy weight but have another 100 pounds I wouldn't miss. I also have a 3.5 year old. Please add me mamas!
  • belisanne
    belisanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me! I've been on here for a while, but am new to groups. I would love to gain some other mom friends to share goals and progress with.

I am a first time mom to a wonderful four and a half month old girl. I was heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant and then, of course... The baby weight. I topped out at 215 and am down to 195 now. My goal is 155 (less than that on my frame, I look emaciated).

I am breastfeeding so I keep calories between 1700-1800 a day. I've been somewhat active since she came, but have started more serious cardio recently. Zumba!! At home, on my laptop. Lolo! I love it, though!

What about you?
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new also! I am a mommy to a 2 1/2 year old and right now am struggling to lose weight. I would love to stay motivated with other mommies. Feel free to add me!