Very much a SV!

Options
cmchandler74
cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
I have lost 51 lbs. since my 5-day pre-op clear liquids diet (starting on 2/11/15), and I just got under 200 lbs. for the first time since 1999. I will likely fluctuate back up a lb. or so here or there, so I think I'll just stay off the scale for a week. :smiley:

Anyway, I was excited enough to jump on here to post. Just 69 more lbs to go before I reach my goal!

Replies

• MissMissie1987
    MissMissie1987 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Soooo awesome, We are very similar in weight and weight loss! I stepped on the scale last week and when I saw 198.5 I almost cried from over joy. Haven't seen that since 1999 as well.

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you tons more success in this journey!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    great job both of you. keep up the good work
  • lmryoung
    lmryoung Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for both of you! I can hardly wait to join you in one-derland!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop! That's awesome for both of you!!!!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all. And congrats Missie, too!
  • kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!! I went shopping for the first time, finally ran out of clothes and old clothes. My brain hasn't wrapped itself around the loss, but the sizes I tried on, amazed me!! I haven't been in these sizes in 15 years. I still have a ways to go, but I'm doing it! Keep up the great work!!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Awesome work to all! Still struggling to get into Onderland myself so I applaud those of you who have done so!!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    great job, I hope to be under 200 by late June or early July
  • Merylk34
    Merylk34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, best feeling in the world. Today I hopped on the scale and saw 199.8. Barely under 200 but I'll take it I weighed myself a few times to make sure it was right and been smiling every since.
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's a good feeling, congrats to getting to onderland once again.