Options
2»

Replies

• tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Ribeye, raw.

Yeah, yeah... I know. Don't ask. Most of the time I threaten it over some flames for about 10-20 seconds a side, just to burn off any bacteria. But, nothing like some nice raw beef.
    You would love france and italy, you get served your steak blue there, with just an introduction to the ban, I like it rare, but not so rare that a good paramedic revives it....lol. Steak would be mine too, or lamb, actually thinking about it, I have a homer simpson drool going on and have to be honest, meat in general. I love cheese too, and cream, and butter, see why this type of diet suits me .

• minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I can't choose just one! Steak, burgers, raw salmon, bacon, avocado, lindt 90% chocolate.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    My new fave is crustless quiche. You can throw just about anything in there!

My favorite too! Bacon and cabbage is the best combo so far.
  • Queenmunchy
    Options
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Fresh salmon, Avocado, Filet Mignon, All kinds of omelets, Fresh Green Beans with Coconut Oil, Fresh spinach with oil and garlic, Fage 2% Plain, Okay I can't just pick one.
  • samko1976
    samko1976 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So hard to say- ;proper burgers; anything with cheese on it; roast chicken with garlic cloves, butter and thyme; southern fried chicken made with all the spices in my drawer, pork rinds, parmesan and soy flour; flourless chocolate cake; bacon and eggs fried in butter; almond butter cookies; peanut butter flourless chocolate chip cookies.
    I love it all!!!! :smile:
    I'll calm down now and have a lie down.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez... Make it hard, why don't ya???? Right now for me is burgers and taco bakes. Nom nom friends!
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Burgers. Nothing like a burger with diced jalapeños topped with pepper jack cheese then dipped in chipotle mayo. Yum! Lately I've been quite fond of scrambled eggs topped with sausage (the kind you buy in the roll) and colby jack cheese. I've never been a big egg person, but that sausage makes it so good.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    @Queenmunchy ......what is the recipe? That looks like something I'd like to try this weekend.....
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Probably taco salad without the shell. Mmmmmm

Or a burger topped with bacon and cheese wrapped in a piece of lettuce with keto BBQ sauce

Or a medium sirloin elk steak.

Or baked fauxtato casserole.

Mmmmmm
  • yeswehave8
    yeswehave8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a prime rib kick... but any rare-medium rare meat is always a hit.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm.......
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    samko1976 wrote: »
    So hard to say- ;proper burgers; anything with cheese on it; roast chicken with garlic cloves, butter and thyme; southern fried chicken made with all the spices in my drawer, pork rinds, parmesan and soy flour; flourless chocolate cake; bacon and eggs fried in butter; almond butter cookies; peanut butter flourless chocolate chip cookies.
    I love it all!!!! :smile:
    I'll calm down now and have a lie down.

:D I thought I was the only one who got light headed just thinking about lunch.

Give me anything with HWC in it and I'm happy.
  • LuizH
    LuizH Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Any kind of beef steak, the rarer the better :p
    Last night I had buffalo burgers which were incredible (my local supermarket just started stocking these and I'm in love!)

My favourite non-meat food is a couple of good tomatoes, cut in half with the juice scooped out and filled with mayonnaise. I just had these for lunch and I could eat the same again.

OOooh, and lots of cheese, of every type.

This really is a food lover's diet :-)
  • Queenmunchy
    Options
    @Queenmunchy ......what is the recipe? That looks like something I'd like to try this weekend.....

I'm low carb, but also watch my calories, so you may want to modify for higher fat items or add more fat.

Chop and crisp 4 slices center of cut bacon in a pan and remove, preserving the grease. Saute 8 oz of sliced cabbage in the grease until wilted/soft. In a separate bowl whisk 4 eggs, 4 egg whites ( or 3/4 cup liquid egg whites), 1/4 cup skim milk, salt and pepper. Add the egg mixture to a parchment lined cake pan, add in the cabbage and bacon, then sprinkle with 1-2 chopped scallions on top. Bake at 400 until set - about 20 minutes. 4 servings, 144 calories each.