Losing weight and feeling energetic

Options
Falcon
Falcon Posts: 853 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Eating more to lose more. I can't believe I consumed 500 cals over my limit last night and still dropped half a pound over night. There's truth to the whole weight lifting burning more cals as you go. I switched gyms last month and had a trainer work with me on setting up goals. Even though we set it to lose 1.5 pounds per week but since I joined it's more like 2 pounds a week. I set my goal at 1.5 pounds per week but so far that's fallen through the cracks. The body is doing what it's going to do.

I finally got out of the 280's earlier in the month and at this pace, I'm hoping to be working my way out of 260s by the end of June. I'm currently starting to find my way out of the 270s now.

Lifting weights is definitely doing me some good. I feel a lot more energetic. I woke up this morning, got dishes from last night caught up. I squeezed two oranges into juice, had an apple, two eggs fried in olive oil, two pieces of bread, with mayonaise and onion. It was a good breakfast, now I'm ready to go to body flow class this morning. I have to leave around 9:45 this morning.

I was sitting at a plateau from January to the end of April, changing gyms to one that has a quick fit plan seems to have gotten me past that plateau. (spending 10 minutes on a tread mill and lifting weights working all of my muscles in half an hour by following machines 1 to 9)

I'm back on the right track.

Replies