That moment of why am i doing this....!!

Options
iona_ellen
iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Hi,
My body has a list of things wrong with it from severe Epilepsy to hyperhydrosis etc. when it comes to dieting it will go well until something happens due to other health and then i just give up on the diet and punishment my body by eating because I know it's not good for it!
Having my body given me no confidence in social life meaning is there any point in dieting as no one sees me anyways?!?
It just stresses me out my body and it needs punishing. So for my little rant needed to let it out somewhere and MFP is best place! Feel free to add me x

Replies

• lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I cant relate to having ill health, but I certainly can relate to wondering what is the point of dieting.

I'm looking for a new reason for doing this because the ones I listed aren't motivating me anymore. I spend five evenings a week in the gym and one doing voluntary work, my entire Saturday is working out or caring for my friend's pony, plus my partner is recovering from open heart surgery and any plans we had made for this year have been shelved - so what is the point of having a hot, perky *kitten* if my partner is in no state to appreciate it?? I'm certainly not doing this for the meatheads at the gym. (no hate... I long for the day when I can consider myself a meathead)

Well.... I'm the only one who's opinion counts anyway.