Day 3 - June 12th

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Hey y'all!

How was your day? Did you get in your exercise? Did you get in your water? How about your logging?

I thought I was going to have a cheat day, but looks like I've got 85 calories to spare!!!!!!

Replies

• devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No real exercise today..just housework!!! Food has been good and I love water, so that makes it easy :) Hope you all are doing well and that you aren't in the path of the storms that are close to where I live!!!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I forgot to eat breakfast in a rush to get out the door:noway: to pick up parts to have my Van Fixed ended up not having lunch tell like 2pm. my husband got us burgers from McDonald's:huh: . Let me just say I did eat but It was actually Nasty:sick: to me as it was WAY salty and just tasted funny so thats a NSV for me! I didnt really do any exercise but me and the hubby tore some stuff up and then rebuilt it hehe:laugh: so I got in some Carpentry. as far as water intake Im up to my 8 but I am still thirsty :drinker: so I will probably go way over again today and Tonight is a weigh in night! Gearing up for Vacation starting Monday lots of packing and stuff to do along with getting my Van back running!
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled to say that I completed my food log for the third day in a row...that is a huge accomplishment for me...I tend to eat light all day and come home and eat way too much...I just had what I thought was a huge dinner - almost 500 calories if mfp calculated it correctly...but I am still under 1100 for the day...

my workout consisted of about 30 minutes at the gym - mostly doing weights...not as much as I would have liked but considering my day it was a challenge to make it over there at all...

water is usually not a problem for me...I aim for 3 litres/day...
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    didn't even know about yours storms - you'll have to join me in sunny CA!

Also Devan, I must tell you I am loving your hair! I am getting really bored with long and straight...it's been that way almost my entire life...just don't have the nerve to go shorter but it looks so darn cute...I think I'm almost there....
  • neolexirocco
    Options
    all logged and done well.
    water was low... and only did 30 min walk.
    but i feel like i'm on track...
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    logging was good. did good on food. great on water. if ya'll would look at my food logs from time to time and give me advise that would be a big help.
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    water was a little low - odd considering the heat. got my 2 miles in this morning, and then mowed my hilly lawn for a pretty nice burn in the afternoon. didn't do my day 2 of level 2 of 30 day shred, but i'll hit it again tomorrow.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone keep it up we can do this :drinker: :happy: :wink:
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    everything logged, some weight lost :-) and exercise done! Doing another 4 mile walk today with my baby daughter. Its great as get exercise and she gets a good nap lol

Keep going everyone
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Great day for me got two workouts in. Food going ok. Preparing for my day off-Friday out with friends for cocktails/bar food. I will work out so won't be so bad.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    didn't even know about yours storms - you'll have to join me in sunny CA!

Also Devan, I must tell you I am loving your hair! I am getting really bored with long and straight...it's been that way almost my entire life...just don't have the nerve to go shorter but it looks so darn cute...I think I'm almost there....

LOL...I would LOVE to be in Cali!!!!!! I have talked to hubby about it multiple times...but, I can not leave my grandparents...and my 14 year old son (1 of 4 kids!) is an athlete and just starting in high school, so he won't leave till he finishes. I also have one who will be a senior this year, a daughter in 2nd grade and a 2 year old son...probably will have to wait to move till hubby retires! HA!

And thank you :) It's actually a tad shorter now. Just below my jaw line. I have super thin hair..and this is the best style for it. I used to l have long hair and kept it in spiral curls...but I guess it was sorta getting out of fashion at the time...hehe. The only thing I don't like about the length now is I can't get a good pony tail for workouts :(

The storms in our area weren't as bad as predicted. I think there were a few small tornados north of us, but they thankfully weren't long lived or powerful. Mostly just some thunder and lightening...a small amount of people without power.
  • jabmzmom
    jabmzmom Posts: 72
    Options
    My day yesterday went well. I did ok with food, did great with water and got did a boot camp dvd that I just bought for exercise.