ThinSlim food?

Options
21deadmonkeys
21deadmonkeys Posts: 20 Member
http://www.thinslimfoods.com/

I was wondering if anybody has tried any of their products? I'm thinking about ordering some stuff and was looking for opinions.

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Gimmicky and overly processed. Long term success with keto won't happen by clinging to fake carb products.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I tried the ThinSlim onion rolls. The taste was decent and texture was very similar to regular bread. They are of course expensive but at the end of the day just I found their carb count too high for me to be able to work one complete roll into my daily meals with any sort of regularity so finally I just gave up on them. I prefer LC Foods various loaves of bread with my go to being the LC Foods bagels - because I can cut it in half and have a "sandwich" with "2" pieces of bread. lol I don't actually eat a lot of bread now (maybe once or twice a week if that) so I don't mind the somewhat higher cost of a large loaf of bread from LC foods (one of the 25-slice loaves). I usually freeze 2/3rds of the loaf and put 1/3 into the fridge. When I do it this way I find that it usually takes me about 3-4 months to finish up a loaf.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    kirkor wrote: »
    Gimmicky and overly processed. Long term success with keto won't happen by clinging to fake carb products.

I agree with kirkor. Personally, what's the point of eating carb mimicking stuff? Also, the carbs are higher than I'd want since I don't do net carbs.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    mcpostelle wrote: »
    kirkor wrote: »

I agree with kirkor. Personally, what's the point of eating carb mimicking stuff? Also, the carbs are higher than I'd want since I don't do net carbs.

This.