help i need advice

vero_lzzz
vero_lzzz Posts: 8 Member
Hi my name is Veronica and I join this group cause I need some help, advice and encouragement, i don't have too much time to workout and I don't know how to start :s , a little over a year ago i was a stay home mom i have a 4 and a 7 year old boys, and i used to workout everyday 6 days a week i finish 9 weeks of turbo fire and 6 weeks of p90x but i started working and i just cant find the time to workout anymore between my family, my job and everything going on i just cant find the right time to do it, and there is where I need help, i commit myself to workout 4 days a week since i am a waitress my schedule is not as everyone else i work 4 days a week form9:30 am to 10 pm every time i work doubles and when i get home the last thing i can is workout but i do try to as healthy as i can, i weight 225 lbs. and i am 5'6" i am a big girl :( the help i need is someone help me to a schedule base either on p90x and turbo fire to workout 4 days a week I'm really trying to loose weight please i need your help.

thanks a lot!! ;)