Today - May 27 - National Senior Health and Fitness Day! What will you do?

Options
grandmothercharlie
grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
Today is National Senior Health and Fitness Day! What will your fitness and health activities include today?

Me: I will take a fitness walk for at least 30 minutes. I will ride the stationary bike for at least 30 minutes. I will stretch and do my dumbbells!

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I am off to my women's results class shortly, never know what the trainer will have us doing, hopefully it will be outside because the sun is back till late afternoon today. Hubby and I are planning to go to the Denver Botanical Garden today to see this art exhibit
    botanicgardens.org/butterfield/about
    that will include about an hr. of easy walking. I will also be doing my 10K steps in addition. I am also doing about 30 mins. of the Wii fit daily, so will get that in when the rains roll back in today. I am also now doing about 20 mins. of yoga for relaxation before going to bed.

Gee that is so different from this time last year, I would have been asleep right now so I could work in front of a computer for 12+hrs and take a hr. bus ride to get home to fall back into bed so I could get up and do it all over again. Retirement ROCKS.

Excited to see what others have planned for their day as well.
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the calisthenics and catch up some of the exercise minutes missed from yesterday.