June 13th

Options
fitnewlife
fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
I must say I really liked today's workout. Max Recovery is like doing Yoga Shaun T style. I needed this after doing the other 3 workouts and I had boot camp last night. I was sweating alot because of all the plank work.

Good Luck today everyone.

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Max recovery for me too today. My shoulders were hurting so much I could barely keep up with all the plank work. Wonder how I will cope with tomorrow's workout!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Recovery complete...
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to do my workout today. I spent the whole day at a schooling and I also have guests at home who need some peace and quiet, their daughter had a surgery today and they are spending 2 nights here. I am taking my rest day today and will do Max Recovery on Sunday. From your reports, it sounds like a nice workout.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Recovery completed. Upper body was so sore & my form was compromised numerous time with the planks. I have very poor core strength to begin with. Planks & push ups very challenging for me.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feeling super low on energy today but managed to just complete Max Recovery. I liked this work out, it went by really fast. Those planks and pushups are very difficult for me too. I had to do most of them on my knees by the end.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone for pushing through this workout. The planks and pushups were definitely the biggest challenge for me. I hope next week I'll do better.