Dumbed Down Low Carb Explanation - Awesome YouTube Vid!!

Options
Artemis68
Artemis68 Posts: 67 Member
https://youtu.be/h6aMN6NLOTQ

This guy is fantastic!! Haven't watched any of his other videos... but this one, I am going to forward to every person that says any derogatory thing about my way of eating.

Just had to share. :smiley:

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks for sharing!
  • ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Loved this! Thanks
  • audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I loved this. Got me to thinking a little top much about my type 2 diabetes. I hopefully have taken my last insulin shot. We will see how THAT goes! :-) have 20 stubborn lbs of belly fat that won't budge and dr thinks it may be because I'm on insulin. I'm taking so little and a1c is so good from doing low carb (5.3) that I'm hoping i can just ditch the injections altogether. Wish me luck!
  • Artemis68
    Artemis68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'd really like to hear how it goes. Going to add you, if you don't mind.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Awesome down to earth story.
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to be in sales and listening to motivational tapes were a great way to get pumped up, eager to achieve my goals. Just realized that this guy is a motivational speaker of a different sort. He is down to earth, breaks things down in easy "bites" and repeats the facts of low carb eating in a way that reinforces the value and benefits of this way of eating to attack the woes of insulin resistance. kudos to him. Eager to see more of his videos. 28 pounds down and about 35-40 more to go before my pants fall down, and I stand up to the risks of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and whatever else might prevent me from living life with energy and health.
  • audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't mind at all! Tried no insulin. Epic fail. But i did lower it from 30 units daily to 20. Maybe that will help. I am seeing the scale inch down this past week but I've also been killing it on my elliptical doing at least 6.0 mph for an hour daily. Just trying different things to get my body back into losing mode. These last 20 lbs are being difficult :-(