Hello - Intro

Options
radmack
radmack Posts: 272 Member
Hi - The process for me has been gradual with okay results. About a year ago, I gave up artificial sweeteners. After Christmas, I started trying to follow a more Mediterranean diet for health reasons (High Cholesterol). Last Feb I became a cut out most red meat and started to try to eat more beans/fish/shrimp.

The good news is that even though I did not track and was very busy in a high stress point in life since Feb, I did not gain weight - yeah! Bad news is that I need to lose weight.

I started tracking a little less than 2 weeks ago and the results are good so far.

My weakness right now is 2 marshmallows daily - roasted on the gas stove over the flame for my sugar fix. I am sure these would not be considered clean by any means!

Replies

• Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hi! If you would you can add me clean eating is a wonderful new way of life, I've had my ups and downs and we're still adjusting everyday however we're making better choices.
    :-)
  • RelativeChaos00
    RelativeChaos00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also find that the longer I eat clean and the cleaner I eat the less cravings for things I shouldn't eat I have. Instead of wanting ice cream that's full of trans fat when I want something sweet greek yogurt with real fruit is what pops into my head. Some of it's building habits I think but I also believe some of it is just getting the artificial crap out of our systems.
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the group as well and wanted to say hello. Add me and we can support each other. :-)