Very little progress

beastmode_kitty
beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
Hey all! I've been doing this now for the past few weeks and I haven't really seen any inches go lower. My bf% has been staying roughly the same. I was eating around 1900-2000 calories a day and it seems I have stalled. Getting slightly discouraged here.

I lift 3 times a week and do very little cardio. Mainly taking my puppy for a walk.

Replies

• leooftheyear
    leooftheyear Posts: 429 Member
    how long have you been eating 1900-2000 calories and how did you calculate the number?
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Did you start with a full metabolism reset?
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    how long have you been eating 1900-2000 calories and how did you calculate the number?
    Been eating at that for a few weeks now, and i calculated it with Scooby's calculator.
    Did you start with a full metabolism reset?
    I didn't do that because I didn't want to go that high in calories that fast.
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    You might be in need of a full metabolism reset if you can get yourself to increase your calories that high. You are probably still working on a suppressed metabolism which is why you might not be losing. Just an idea though :) If you did a low calorie diet before starting EM2WL, a full metabolism reset is your best bet at using this method most efficiently.

http://eatmore2weighless.com/metabolism-reset-how-much-longer/
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Few weeks isn't enough time to discern a change from ANY diet when just starting, or changing how much diet.

Outside the initial water weight loss, and change of exercise or many other things in life can mask true fat loss.

So how low were you eating prior (not goal, actual average) and for how long?
    And were you seeing weight changes at that eating level?

And read through some topics - you'll discover actually recommended NOT to jump up in calories fast depending on answer to those 2 questions.