Hey there! New to group!

Options
kelsnewlife
kelsnewlife Posts: 18 Member
Just wanted to say hi! My name is Kelly, Kel for short. Here to drop about 40-45 lbs and hopefully make a few great friends along the way!

Replies

• patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome!
  • kelsnewlife
    kelsnewlife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to this group, just saying high and it is my goal to love my 40's.
  • jelbard
    jelbard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm My name is Julie and I'm 45 and desperate to lose some weight. I NEED friends to encourage me and keep me on track. I'm going to be starting Monday.
  • carole4000
    carole4000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi. New to group. Less to lose but struggling with the same half a stone! Fitbit user as well. :)
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for a bit and back on track! Looking forward to giving and getting support! We can do this!
  • PBizzel
    PBizzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey gang...NEW to MFP as well...and also NEW to the 40's (Geesh, time moves fast) I joined at the beginning of the 2016 to help track both calories, but additionally understand how the new eating habits are working to my benefit. Long story short, my goal is to lose 250-lbs in the next 15-months (18-months total..you know it's March...Wow). As of today (had a weigh-in with my nutritionist), I clocked in at 486-lbs, 60-lbs lost since 1/1/16. I'm ecstatic, but know I've got a long way to go. Feel free to chime in with me, because I'll be here for awhile ;-) #TeamGetErDone