10 yr hiatus. New friends welcome.

Options
TCALKINS
TCALKINS Posts: 4 Member
Started a keto (atkins) 5 days ago and Ive lost 4.4 pounds!! Ketone stick was second to last purple this am, this is really working!! I remember back in my mid 20s i was bar tending and and ate a prime rib steak everynight and drank green tea like it was going out of style. I was 120 pounds and a size zero after 3 kids with my youngest being 3 months old at the time. I had nice muscle tone from lifting liquor and beer cases. there was lots of cardio, Im betting 30k+ steps a day. Now to just get back to that. I felt great then with lots of energy... now to remember that feeling so I can get back there 10 years later.
Im looking for friends on here to keep me motivated, accountable, encourage me and to help me reach my goal. Send me a friend request if that sounds like you.
I would also love to hear your success stories. Im now married with 4 kids, youngest is 8 months old today, and running a farm. We are a very active family with farm chores, swim team, basketball and everyday chores. I would love to connect with someone that i have a lot in common with.
Good luck and congrats to everyone on this journey. Best of Luck.

Replies

• KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm a city girl but new friends are always welcome!

::flowerforyou::
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I live in a village in northern ireland so I'm not exactly what you're looking for tho'!
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You can add me anytime, my kid is 24, but hey! Any bacon lover is my friend
  • InPursuitofPretty
    InPursuitofPretty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and I'm down 20 lbs.