Spreadsheet link

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
I just noticed that I never posted the link to the spreadsheet. I made it the other day like I planned but posted it! I thought I did but I guess thats what I get for working on it right before bed.

I have added as side challenges columns for tracking the total amount time you worked and the total miles you did. Both are completely optional and up to each person if they want to track.

Now onto the normal disclaimer:
First if anyone has any questions or issues with the spreadsheet not working or just an over all question please let me know.

Everyone's starting weight is being pulled from your last logged weigh in from the Memorial Day challenge weigh in. If you are one of the late weigh-ins please feel free to fix your starting weight.

If you are coming over from the Memorial Day challenge all you need to do at the moment is enter your desired pounds shed in the highlighted column. Your goal weight will populate once that is entered.

If you are new to the challenge all together then welcome :) Please add yourself to the bottom of the spreadsheet and fill in the highlighted columns - A (your name), B (your user name), C (your starting weight) E (challenge starting weight) & G (desired pounds shed). Everything else should populate for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17WQLED4Fiv46xdtoJvw9eY-REHZ7p4kjAoU6AjvTHCU/edit?usp=sharing

sorry_017.gif

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    for some reason the google spreadsheet is not working for me, can you please add me for 143 for May 31. thanks