Replies

• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Have a great Thursday everyone!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Kate, I was just thinking that this morning. The warm weather and deck hanging out are making me drink! I'm averaging about 2 drinks a night during the week. Yesterday I was off, I took the kids to the pool and grilled steaks for dinner. There was no way out of drinking some cold rose'. I had 2 cocktails Tuesday and 3 glasses of wine last night. Maybe a 0 tonight? Or I may grab a bottle of Kettle One and have a martini or 2.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Same here! Grilled last night and drank wine. I'm going for a 0 tonight though. I'm up 2 lbs :(
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night my friend called and needed a happy hour so I had 3 beers. Tuesday I was watching the finale of Married at First Site and had the 7 oz of wine my cals allowed, is that 2 glasses? 1.5? it easily fit in the glass :p
    Sunday=3
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=1.5
    Wednesday=3

Tonight I will not have any calories left over to drink...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    My pours are typically 5-6 ounces. Which is why if I drink a bottle, I had 4 glasses. :drinker:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    2 dirty martinis last night. I stopped for a bottle of Kettle One and no wine. I win! I'll probably stop for the big bottle of Austrian wine on the way home again. We're taking the kids to a friend's for dinner and baby pool but have tons to do tomorrow so I need to behave. So no 0's for me this week. But no more than 2 either, so I say that's good.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I agree Ashley...good job!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-3 grape vodkas
    Wednesday-2 margaritas
    Thursday-8oz Bourbon County Vanilla Rye Stout (YUMMY), 3 smurfette on the rag (blueberry vodka, lemonade and a splash of cranberry)
    Tonight, I am sure there will be drinks.
    Tomorrow, we have a grad party and the In laws are driving...WOOHOO!!!! Although I shouldn't drink too much because we are brewing Sunday...we shall see!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Oh I lied. I forgot I had 3 glasses of wine Wednesday. And 5 (domestic) beers on the golf course. So I never got drunk during the week. Yay!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    LOL at smurfette on the rag. sounds yummy!
    I was exhausted yesterday...so I managed a 0 but didn't exercise. I've got to get in a workout today....and move past the shoulder pain. I know it will make me feel better.
    Drinks tonight. Binging on shows including OITNB. The plan is to workout everyday and drink within my calories.
    TGIF lushes! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Syd, I need to jump on board with you......I can't keep going like I am....I feel like I've gained 5 lbs in the last 3 wks.....damn MIL and all her delicious snacks :wink: If I can counteract the food/booze with exercise I'd feel a lot better!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes. Last night was 2.5 glasses. 5oz pours and a bottle has 25oz so I drank half the bottle. Not bad since I drank a whole bottle the night before. This weekend is demoing the deck and rebuilding with Trex Enhance ULM (ultra low maintenance) I am sure I will have cider or Newcastle or blue moon while working outside. Have a great weekend!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Smurfette drink does sound good, at first I thought it would be something blue, which I do not like (blue curacao), but blueberry vodka and cranberry would be good. The "Colorado Greyhound" I had Sunday was ruby red vodka with club soda.
    Last night I got a 0, thanks to my husband. I had enough calories for a glass of wine but I asked if he wanted any and he said he was trying not to drink last night so I didn't either.
    Sunday=3
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=1.5
    Wednesday=3
    Thursday=0
    Friday
    My husband is emceeing both shows tonight and I am going because the headliner is Jen Kirkman and I think she is funny. I will probably have 4 drinks, maybe 5 if we go out after...
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I love Jen Kirkman...enjoy!
    Vodka/d-squirt with a splash of blood orange lemonade is my new drink.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, on my 2nd glass of red wine, first time I've had alcohol in ages. I'm sure I'll pay in the morning, alcohol seems to make me feel so rough now, but for right now it seems a good idea, so I'm nearly a legitimate lush again!
    I've hit a bit of a blip with my motivation 16 weeks or so post spinal surgery and 4 weeks post shoulder surgery I am soooo fed up with how my fitness has nosedived and what a long and slow road back it will be. At least though I think this is pretty much the lowest point so the only way is up and every baby step I can make is in the right direction.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    yvonne..I may need your advice re: shoulder surgery!
    Good to see you. pop in more when you can :)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hey Yvonne!!!!

The weekend was the usual....friday LIT's, saturday some jungle juice stuff at grad party, yesterday 3 beers and 3 grapefruit vodka with tonic....YUM!
    I am going to try and not drink as frequently this week....so....
    Monday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I'm with you Kate. I am shooting for 0's this week. Along with some more exercise. At the very least only drinking if it fits in my calories.
    Sat-0
    Sun-bottle of wine drank throughout the day.

Headed to the beach today but still going to try for a 0.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I drank a bottle of wine, a beer, and cocktail Friday. I was drunkish. Saturday had most of a tall guy Budweiser at my daughter's friend's birthday party, 2 beers at a graduation party, then some watermelon margaritas at home (made from fresh watermelon), then a couple glasses of wine and another cocktail. It was spread out over about 10 hours so I wasn't too bad off. I had 2 beers yesterday that made me more full than anything. I was thinking that I may try to abstain some this week, but I have a couple really long days and a pretty stressful work week up ahead which usually calls for cocktails. I'll dry out some when I get back from vacation.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Going to jump on the zeros bandwagon with the rest of you. Trying for two to three this week.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Man I'm behind in this thread! Hope everyone is having a wonderful month! I'm trying to keep my lushiness in check before the 4th...then let loose at the lake!! :)

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0