Lik Minded Lushes June 2015

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Ok I lied. Went to the beach and had 2 glasses of wine. I did workout this morning though! :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Wine at the beach :love:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=5 beers
    Saturday=2 glasses of wine
    Sunday=5, I think, we were tasting beers from a friends brewery.
    Monday=2 big beers
    Shooting for some 0s tonight, maybe tomorrow and Thursday if I don't make any plans...
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wine at the beach sounds wonderful!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I only sipped two glasses of red yesterday. Maybe a zero tonight. I will give it a shot. Wine at the beach sounds so nice.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had a beer and 3 margaritas last night. Amazingly I feel fine, just tired.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I may have to have a drink or two tonight............................ :grumble:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 smurfettes
    Wednesday-???? I may have something if it fits in my calories for the day!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I caved and had two very weak cranberry juice and vodkas last night. I have really cut down on my drinking and I haven't gained back any of the depression weight I lost so I am happy.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Zero last night and probably a zero tonight. Rock on....
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had wine again. In my calories after another good workout day. I'm hoping by the end of the week those 2 lbs I gained will be gone. If not...I may have to go to drastic measures and cut out the booze completely!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I still have an open half bottle of wine waiting to be finished. The label said to drink it within 2 days of opening- wine going 'out of date' in my house, what is happening?!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 smurfettes
    Wednesday-1 vodka tonic,, 1 smurfette, 1 grape vodka/sprite zero...and it did not fit in my calories :grumble:
    Thursday-??
  • rjadams
    Options
    Yvonne - That is a phenomenon I have never experienced.

So again with the very light vodka crans last night. only 2 well spaced. Next step is only one per night?
    Great job on the zeros Gary.

I really need to start working out again. Lately I have just been walking a lot.

Happy Thursday dear lushes.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Had 2 little glasses or 1 big glass of wine last night. Another neighborhood meeting with angry neighbors tonight so I'll probably have a beer or two when I get home. Tomorrow we leave for vaca where many drinks will be had! Have fun and I'll catch ya'll on the flip side.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've had 0's ALL WEEK! I can't believe it! Do I want wine tonight or have 4 nights of 0's?! This hasn't happened for quite a while!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Well done on the 0's!! I had a glass of wine again after another good workout day. Probably the same today. Big birthday and father's day celebration for the husband this weekend so I really need to keep up the workouts or this 2 lbs I gained will turn into 5.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Great job on the 0's. I opened a really lovely merlot last night. It was so lovely I drank the whole damn bottle all by myself. I didn't want to share it with Doug. I will have to do better tonight. Happy Friday Lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Husband's birthday Saturday...father's day...there was drinking. Not so much that there were hangovers...but the food and booze I'm sure didn't help with the scale. Managed some exercise but need to kick it up this week. A 0 or 2 couldn't hurt either!
    Have a good week lushes!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ah, well, the weekend wasn't great but it could have been worse.
    I was in a terrible mood Friday so I went to happy hour, drank 3 beers there then went home and drank vodka and grapefruit fizzy water, and a miller lite pounder.
    Friday=5 drinks
    Saturday=3 drinks
    Sunday=3 drinks

Will try to get a couple of 0s this week...