Fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been slacking on the walking (too busy at work and to hot at home...excuses) and it shows in my FitBit leader board! Been swimming a lot though. That guy with the red arrow next to him is my 71 year old Dad (he just got his first FitBit last week) and he's zoomed right by me, and of course sent me a jeer! I am currently following an 84 year old woman!

1gzjtq5c377c.jpg
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Wow your dad is amazing!! what a Star!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've had fb one for just over a year. It helps keep me focused on moving. This is important to me because I work from home and when I started I could easily do less than 1000 steps a day. Now i up to 9000 and 15-20 'floors' based on walking up hills into neighborhood. I also love seeing the lifetime accumulation numbers! I've lost 95 pounds in the last 13 months and fb has been a key tool in helping me get there.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I've had fb one for just over a year. It helps keep me focused on moving. This is important to me because I work from home and when I started I could easily do less than 1000 steps a day. Now i up to 9000 and 15-20 'floors' based on walking up hills into neighborhood. I also love seeing the lifetime accumulation numbers! I've lost 95 pounds in the last 13 months and fb has been a key tool in helping me get there.

95 lbs in 13 months.. Impressive indeed xx
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Thx!
  • camblin
    camblin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just moved up to a fitbit Charge HR...I can't believe I managed to live 51 years without this gadget. I have a fitbit One I wear to the office. If I had to pick just one, though, it wouild be the Charge. I discovered that I am a pacer...I logged almost two miles cross-examining two witnesses during a trial.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    That is too funny, yet very productive. Brava!