6 month update

13turtles
13turtles Posts: 183 Member
So I just met with my nut, and my surgeon and they are thrilled with my progress! I am down 97 pounds total, have gone from a BMI of 52 to a BMI of 39, not longer have diabetes, have great cholesterol, LDL, and HDL results, plus my iron, vitamin D and b12 are all in the normal range given the supplements I am taking! Woot! So excited! I am only 30 pounds away from my first goal for them, and 67 pounds away from the total goal that they gave me. I am going to hit those goals out of the park!

You guys, those who have been here and those who are new, have been such great help, encouragement, and inspiration to me on this journey. Thanks so much for everything! Here's to more weight loss!

Replies

• healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    That Is just awesome!!
  • ragslittle
    ragslittle Posts: 176 Member
    That's great news! Thanks for the update and keep up the good work. You will be there before you know it!!!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    It's a great feeling, isn't it? Good for you, and keep it up.
  • teresa7926
    teresa7926 Posts: 121 Member
    Fantastic - this is very inspiring.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    FAB news and you are doing just brilliant in a few months it will slow right down tho so be warned! :wink:
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    love seeing these positive stories! congrats to you and thanks for sharing your journey