Who else kickin *kitten* in their workouts?!

DCpaleochick
DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
Feeling real good as I sip my chicken broth with my right hand while stirring guacamole with my left....ahhhhhhh the Keto-Life.

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I think I got my bootie kicked while shopping at the store earlier. Was low on electrolytes...my own fault, and now in pain. :(
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    up your salt...@KnitOrMiss
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    I'm finding that I am recovering more quickly from my workouts and feel like I have more energy during my workouts.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Oh, I know. I got dehydrated because I was stressed/running around for work and didn't take time to stay hydrated. Remedied already... I just feel stupid.
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Feeling real good as I sip my chicken broth with my right hand while stirring guacamole with my left....ahhhhhhh the Keto-Life.

Your workout is sipping and stirring? :)

My strength has increased, my speed has increased, my heart rate has decreased, and my recovery time has decreased. Not sure which are due to ketones and which are due to noob gains, but I'm happy either way!

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    I'm doing Les Mills Pump and am wondering what the heck is going on cause I am upping my weights but not suffering from 2,3,4 day muscle soreness after!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Not quite feeling it yet... I went for a jog last night and was tanked after 18 minutes. :(
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,015 Member

:+1:
    Living the life.