Why do I f*cking bother?

Options
slepygrl
slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
I thought when I lost weight I would feel different. I thought I would be happier. I'm not. I'm miserable. I hate everyone and everything. Nothing makes me happy. Eating ANYTHING gives me an anxiety attack. I've gained back about 5 lbs in the last 3 or 4 months. I feel like a complete failure. I can't do anything right. I ****ing hate this ****! I am so over whelmed and over loaded I don't know where to turn or what do do.
Taking a piece of chocolate cake to my head will be my on solution.

I'm going to bed.

Replies

• Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Im sorry u r having a bad. Im assuming that is what it is? Ur profile talks about a fabulous family, so count ur blessings. I hope u feel much better in the morning. Do u really feel no happier with the weightloss?
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm still really getting to learn about myself but I've realized you can't base your days over what what scale says. I have days I'm the most confident and out going, and others where I don't want to even be spoken to. I hope you feel better tomorrow. A good nights sleep will do you well! :)
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I thought when I lost weight I would feel different. I thought I would be happier. I'm not. I'm miserable. I hate everyone and everything. Nothing makes me happy. Eating ANYTHING gives me an anxiety attack. I've gained back about 5 lbs in the last 3 or 4 months. I feel like a complete failure. I can't do anything right. I ****ing hate this ****! I am so over whelmed and over loaded I don't know where to turn or what do do.
    Taking a piece of chocolate cake to my head will be my on solution.

I'm going to bed.

haha. i hear you. BUT youve accomplished losing so much weight, and even if youre not happy abt it, i am...and i dont even know you! unfortunately, this weight loss thing is not a few months/few years thing, its a lifetime thing. sucks, but it is what it is. so what. youve gained 5lbs in the last few months... we've all been there. just keep going towards your goal, and happiness will find you in that time. just think if you were 60lbs heavier, how much MORE unhappy would you be? id guess a lot. so congratulate yourself for being able to do what you have done. its HARD WORK, and youve done it! you are NOT a failure by ANY MEANS!!
  • bballet3
    bballet3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been going through the exact same thing. My weight fluctuates pretty easily. Sometimes I get so frustrated about it. When I hit a plateau then I know I need to do something a little extra. Lately I have started running and that has jumpstarted my weightloss a bit. It is also helping my body image because it is shaping my body into something that I can be truly proud of. Don't be too hard on yourself. Every morning wake up and list at least 5 things that you love about yourself or your body. Starting out this way will keep you from holding onto the negative feelings. I know when I feel fat, I eat like I am fat, but when I feel confident and skinnier, I eat like a skinny person. It's all about your attitude. I know it's hard sometimes. I have been in your place multiple times, but just hang in there. It will get better :wink: