Week 2 (6/14-6/20)

Options
2»

Replies

• downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of having something visable to show your success because sometimes the scales sure do seem slow!
    I used to know a lady that weighed out potatoes to match each pound she lost. She said it was a great visual to see 5 or 10 pounds of potatoes!
    Her daughter would ask, "how many potstoes have you lost now mom?"
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I have succeeded in moving all 6 magnets on the fridge, and avoiding desserts today. My step counter got reset on me today but I probably biked 6 km today, and went for a yoga class this evening. I'm still short with how much water I drank today.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    Well, I have succeeded in moving all 6 magnets on the fridge, and avoiding desserts today. My step counter got reset on me today but I probably biked 6 km today, and went for a yoga class this evening. I'm still short with how much water I drank today.
    A "6 magnet day" that's cool!

• downongreenacres
    Options
    Well despite the potluck I slid in under my calorie count but I wasn't very satisfied because I had to cut out a lot of things I had planned on for dinner. :/
    But I got my waters in and I am learning what I am willing to do and what I am not.
  • Suede242
    Options
    I did well again yesterday, I was slightly over my calorie limit but I made good choices during the day. 6 magnets again.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    I did well again yesterday, I was slightly over my calorie limit but I made good choices during the day. 6 magnets again.

This seems to be a good system for you! Keep it up :smile:
  • Suede242
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't very good. I was out for "transfer student day" (I'm going back to school in the fall) which I was eating well at first, but I then had way too many sweets after. Well, it's a new start today, and today is menu planning day