Wanting weightless buddies ( who wants to lose at least 100 lb.)

Options
2»

Replies

• babyleonard5
    babyleonard5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm Leen, 35 from Kansas. I'd like to lose at least 100 lbs but hopefully more. I can relate because I have a neck injury that causes chronic pain and weakness.
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all! I'm Erin, 32, from New Hampshire. I have about 130lbs to lose. I also struggle with depression and arthritis. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when I was a freshman in college.
  • SaoirseLass
    SaoirseLass Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I just got on myfitnesspal but in it for the long haul. I'm here because I LOVE my body and want to be healthy and active again. 117+ pounds is my goal. I've got hypothyroid, PCOS, insulin resistance, anemia, and significant permanent back issues. Anyone who gets the struggle, please add me! Trying to build up my encouragement brigade!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I need weight loss buddies too. I am aiming to lose 123 pounds. I'm 32 years old and some days I feel 30 years older from all my pain. I have high blood pressure, upper and lower chronic back issues, depression, PTSD, OCD, panic attacks. I think some of these things will get better if I can lose to a healthy weight. My family is behind me in this but they don't understand where I am coming from. They are all healthy and happy. I also want to be happy and healthy.
  • chucktaylor78
    chucktaylor78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 60 lbs. with around 160 more to go.
  • jtwinkles
    jtwinkles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!! Add me!! I've got over 100 to get where I need to be. It's the long haul that I think will be hard!! I'm great for the first 20-30 lbs but it's way harder after that!
  • Rheameg
    Rheameg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me!