Back on the Saddle Again: Week 1

Options
auntsammy88
auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
I fell of the wagon for a while when it comes to daily reading, but I'm back and ready to give it another try. Luckily our God is a forgiving God. I would love some friends to join me on the quest for spiritual (and physical) fitness if you would like. Yesterday, the hubby and I read Proverbs 9-10. I love the verse that talks about how "Love Covers All Transgressions". I think that sometimes it his hard to forgive and to allow yourself to be forgiven ( I personally stink at both of these at times), but if we follow what this proverb says and the example that Jesus gave us, then what an amazing life we could all have! What an impact we could make on others! So, what are you guys (if there is anyone left) reading?

Replies

• auntsammy88
    Options
    Today was Proverbs 7 and 1 Corinthians 15
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Today's reading at church was the story of Jacob and Esau in Genesis. The message was about how our desires can sometimes make it difficult/take us of path to fulfill our God-given destiny. Great message.

Today's personal reading will be: Proverbs 8 and 9 (rereading) and 1 Corinthians 16

Anyone else here?
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    Today's Reading is Proverbs 10-12 and Titus 1
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    So I fell asleep after one of the proverbs, so I'll be doing the other proverbs and Titus 1 tonight.
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    Yesterday was John 19 at my Bible Study Group. Today I'm actually going to get to Titus 1 like I've been planning.
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    Continuing to read through proverbs. Beginning Hebrews.
  • Fayelle1
    Fayelle1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Continuing to read through proverbs. Beginning Hebrews.

Hebrews is pretty good, I hear. I'll read some of it today. Hope to see you back here. I love the scriptures...they help us see ourselves as God sees us. Happy Monday!! :)