Body Revolution- Mid June Start Date

Options
2»

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to want to get some 12s and 15s. I have 3s, 5s, 8s, 10s, and 25s (these belong to my BF). I only used one 25 for the good mornings and would use them for the dead lifts if I didn't have to do a curl with it. Even though this is my first round, I am trying to use just my 8s and 10s. I do use my 5s for the front lift with chair squats (think I need to try my 8s though) and I use 3s for the warrior pose with my arms extended. My shoulders and arms were really starting to look good at the end of Ripped in 30, which I did right after 30DS. I want that muscle definition and more back.
  • missingone
    missingone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses on the extra workouts & calorie counting! I love hearing what works for you all.
  • bridgeydidge8
    bridgeydidge8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be starting again on Monday, i started 6 weeks ago but had my appendix removed so had to stop for 3 weeks.

I am just going to do workout 1 & 2 for a week to ease my body back into it then move back up to 3&4.

In the few weeks i did before i saw such great results i am excited to get back into it i have actually been counting down the days :)

Bridget
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bridget!

I can't believe how sore I was after workouts 3 & 4. Although it was uncomfortable (like feeling bruised everytime I sat down, especially my lower butt and upper hamstrings area) it motivates me because I can feel my body adapting. I was so sore I had to take a rest day. I have always responded to threads saying to push through the soreness but I really needed it. Then today I doubled up on Cardio 1 & WO 3 and only used 5 pound weights. 15's may have been too ambitious? I dunno, I love the adrenaline rush I get from the heavier weights. I'll have to think on what weights to use for tomorrow!