New to the group - excited!

Options
lbrown73
lbrown73 Posts: 31 Member
Hello everyone! I'm Lindsey, 30 years old, and started swimming a couple weeks ago due to a bad knee. I decided to join this group in order to get advice, encouragement, and all the good stuff that joining a group might offer! Glad to be here!

Replies

• stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lindsey ...we're glad to have you. I can tell you as a recent convert to the chlorine cult this group is a great place to get all the info you want/need
  • AquaticQuests
    AquaticQuests Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lindsey (lbrown)!
  • mpeters1965
    mpeters1965 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started swimming about 10 or so years ago due to a foot injury. Since then it is my go-to exercise of choice, although I throw in other stuff for variety. This is a very helpful and friendly bunch.
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, Lindsey - you're in the right group. There's plenty of good info to be found here from a lot of good people.......
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    lbrown73 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Lindsey, 30 years old, and started swimming a couple weeks ago due to a bad knee. I decided to join this group in order to get advice, encouragement, and all the good stuff that joining a group might offer! Glad to be here!
    Welcome. You've definitely chosen the best group on MFP. Very nice and encouraging people here.