Hi I'm new to this group

Options
bethnheidi
bethnheidi Posts: 23 Member
Hello...I'm 42 and living in North Wales...I started my diet and fitness on 1st June and want to lose 56 pounds...it's going to be a long and hard journey but hopefully I'll reach it...good luck to everyone else out there ☺

Replies

• tlfoth
    tlfoth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started on June 1st as well.
  • Pooh973
    Pooh973 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I joined a 10,000 step per day challenge group at work in May to start my fitness journey. It's eye opening to monitor your daily step activity, or lack thereof, when you work at a desk job. Any way, I'm glad it got me moving and motivated for a change. Glad to be here with you ladies!
  • _Ulla_
    _Ulla_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new in this group and MFP. I am trying try to do 30 days challenges for abs, arms and thighs...let's see how it will work out :smile: Would like to get friends from this group.
  • kallais
    kallais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone :)
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Slow and steady is a good way to lose weight. I think it gives you a better chance at maintenance because you're building a new habit that will, hopefully, carry on after you've made it to your goal weight.
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I Started two weeks ago, lost 6 lbs first week. 2nd week I did a cheat day on Father's day and logged 0 lbs lost that week. That irritated me. Started rounding down workouts to nearest 5 minutes for calories. I don't log any strength workouts.