Is this group active?

Options
2»

Replies

• peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    4'11 with a goal weight of 112, currently 135 started at 150. I'm vegetarian. I try to eat healthy most of the time.
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11", at a healthy weight but have to stay on MFP because when i left the weight crept back up. there's so little leeway when one is so vertically challenged.
  • earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lcvrablik, I know what you mean. Worked hard all last year to reach my goal. Stopped counting but still eating healthy, and gained almost all of it back in 4 months. :cry:
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    yay! it's revived. Nice to see all of you. Feel like I've found my 'tribe'. I'm 5'2.5", started MFP end of June at 170.4 and I'm already down 13 pounds. Have 27 pounds more to go. Aiming for 130....but sure would love to be 120. Also would love a few friends, feel free to add me. I'm on MFP daily entering my exercise/weight/food.

• cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 1 inch and have a lot of weight to lose.I just joined the group and hoping there are more shorty's like me that need to lose a lot I weigh right now 247 I am looking to get under 200.Being short and over weight is hard.I am aiming to weigh 140 when I am done but right now I am focusing on the under 200 mark.
  • hayjessmum
    hayjessmum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am an Aussie. I am almost 42 and over the past 15 years have managed to double my body weight...yay me lol. I am currently almost 95 kg so I have tons to lose, half my body weight actually. I try for a few weeks then life and food take over....anyway here I am again and I think maybe a community might help me to stay more focused. Back to day 1 again. I am a Coke and sugar addict so I am starting with cutting sugar out. Little by little and with support I will get there. Ps I am 5 foot "and a tiny bit"