Two months in!

Options
greenautumn17
greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
Today makes two months on this WOL! Nearly 24 pounds gone. The last time I really went LCHF I managed 5 months and lost 50 pounds, but then I got pregnant and reverted to "healthy" eating for the baby!
My plan is to stick this out as I meet monthly goals for both weight, sizes, and health - hopefully getting off of medication by the end of this year. (Fingers crossed).

Replies

• Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    YAY! Sounds like you have a good plan! Keep up the great work!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back. I am sure you'll get off the medication in time.

I love the irony that low-carb isn't considered "healthy" eating, when people eating low-carb almost universally see an improvement in all health markers. Not that this is saying anything about you. It's just a common observation I have. People tell me all the time that I don't eat healthy. I've asked them, before, how they could make such a claim when every possible way to measure my health has dramatically improved on this diet. I'm off my allergy medicine and almost never take anything OTC. I don't have any prescription stuff either.

You'd think, if this diet was so unhealthy, that there would be something that showed a problem.
  • mamichula1173
    mamichula1173 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • 35in90
    35in90 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    what a great loss! thanks for the motivation.