Today I Will

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
I figured that saying I am falling behind in posting daily challenges, why not post what you will do today? Every day? It's your choice to post what you will do, but I feel like it is a good way to give yourself some added accountability!

Today I will:
  • Drink 64oz Water
  • Stay under calorie goal
  • Kettlebell Workout (because I failed yesterday at it!)

Replies

• WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today I will:
    30-day shred
    Run 2 miles
    Stay under calorie goal
    10K steps

:)

And extra credit for tomorrow:
    repeat today's goals
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Today is coming to an end, but I managed to:
    Yoga
    2 mile walk
    Disc Golf

Sadly, I ended up with a severe migraine in the middle of the disc golf game. Not sure what triggered it as I was feeling just fine all day. Hoping to feel much better after a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will do:
    Yoga
    Strength Training
    Gardening
    Drink 72 oz of water
  • chubbard9
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Today is coming to an end, but I managed to:
    Yoga
    2 mile walk
    Disc Golf

Sadly, I ended up with a severe migraine in the middle of the disc golf game. Not sure what triggered it as I was feeling just fine all day. Hoping to feel much better after a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will do:
    Yoga
    Strength Training
    Gardening
    Drink 72 oz of water

Aw! I hope you're feeling better today!!! I haven't played Disc Golf in forever! Awesome goals for today!

Today I will:
    Drink 64oz water
    Stay under calorie goal
    Kettlebell workout or DVD or get to the gym!

Have a wonderful day!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay under my calories and walk between 2 & 2.5 mph for at least 1 mile. And if time allows preview the yoga for beginners dvd that I am picking up after work!! I will also stay positive and not let my daily pains get me down!!!
  • blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Today I will
    Complete daily workout
    Achieve step goal (8000)
    Log all foods
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Ok, so yesterday I did log all my foods.
    I did do my daily workout
    I did NOT get all 8000 steps in.

Today
    I will not eat birthday day cake (it is the monthly celebration for patients)
    I will do my workout
    I will log all my foods
    I will get all steps in (may end up running in place when I get home, but I love it when my FitBit goes off)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Great job logging foods and getting in your workout! Try adding 500 steps to what you walked yesterday!

Great goals for today!!! :)

I didn't do my kettlebell workout, but completed all other goals yesterday... UGH

Today I will:
    *Drink 64oz water
    *Stay under calorie goal
    *Have ONLY one dessert-y treat for today(I've been too lenient on thinking "Well, I still am under" but I know it's a bad idea!)
    *Gardening for a bit outside
    *Clean Up the Yard
    *Attempt a nice walk before work OR get a workout in. STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Today I will:
    walk 1.25miles on my treadmill @2-2.5mph
    try another chair yoga session

use restraint at suppertime because I threw a beef roast in the crock pot before I went to work. No potatoes!!!
    stay under my calorie count and not use any earned exercise calories

stay positive and not let any negative thoughts about myself creep into my head.
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    Today I will:
    Run 2 miles in addition to the 30-day shred
    Eat better -- because yesterday was not so good
    Make it to 10k steps, because today peaked at about 6k.
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Yesterday I was able to complete all my goals. Even my steps! woo hoo.

Today I will log all food
    Not eat LEFTOVER birthday cake
    be under my calories
    get all my steps
    complete 30 minute workout
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Today I will:

use restraint at suppertime because I threw a beef roast in the crock pot before I went to work. No potatoes!!!

stay positive and not let any negative thoughts about myself creep into my head.

Were you able to stay away from the potatoes?
    Hope you had a successful day.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Today I will
    do my normal walk
    drink a gallon of water
    walk up and down four flights of stairs twice
    do 50 wall pushups in my office :smile: (I just started doing this after being inspired from another friend)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Lovely goals ladies :)

Today I will:
    Drink 64oz Water MINIMUM
    Stay under calorie goal
    Walk for some amount of time
    Convince my coworker to go to the gym with me, and if that is not possible, just go anyways!!! :)
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    Fabulous goals!! I especially like the wall pushups and the coworker convincing. :smile:
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fabulous goals!! I especially like the wall pushups and the coworker convincing. :smile:
    I have a crazy friend who does like hundreds of wall pushups a day and I can barely do 25 without my arms giving out! I don't know how she does 500!!!! But hey, I figured 50 would be a good goal. :smile:
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I have a crazy friend who does like hundreds of wall pushups a day and I can barely do 25 without my arms giving out! I don't know how she does 500!!!! But hey, I figured 50 would be a good goal. :smile:

My Ex used to do 900 push ups (literally)! Probably even more! He was insane! Lol.
    My husband can only do a bit more than me... I can do 8(I haven't tried in a while!) if I really push it, lol!

But kudos to you girl, for getting out there and doing it at work! :)
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Well I didn't make my goals today. Only missed the yoga. So instead I walked an extra 5 minutes longer than last night to make up for it. Had unexpected company for supper. Wouldn't miss seeing my sister in laws grand daughter for nothing!!!!
    blitzbis wrote: »
    Today I will:

Were you able to stay away from the potatoes?
    Hope you had a successful day.

Yes I stayed away from potatoes!!
    And today's goals I met with flying colors!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options

I usually do pushups or situps during commercial breaks while watching TV. I have also been in offices wehre we did challenges and would do a set number an hour every day -- so it only takes a minute but over the course of the day you end up doing 100 or more if you're doing 10+ each time.
  • chubbard9
    Options

I usually do pushups or situps during commercial breaks while watching TV. I have also been in offices wehre we did challenges and would do a set number an hour every day -- so it only takes a minute but over the course of the day you end up doing 100 or more if you're doing 10+ each time.

That's a really good idea!!!
  • blitzbis
    Options
    Push ups and I are not friends. I can do a few, always on my knees but after about 10 I rest to finish out the minute (I only do push-ups when my workout for the day "requires" it)
    Today I will
    Eat according to plan (I don't have to be in the office so I will have the freedom to eat wherever I want while making visits)
    Go to employee gym at the hospital to get a workout in before I make my visits
    stay under my calories
    get all my steps in.