Future "100 lbs Lost" Party

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I especially love the idea of a picture of all the meds you used to take.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Remember the part where I'm snarky? Right?

Full size cut out of you at original weight, full size cut out of you at current weight. (or, put your current outline inside the old one)

Paintball gun. Bonus points for hitting the skinnier one (smaller target, right?).

*Note: will only work for certain crowds. Including most of my friends.
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea Dan! Leave dessert at fresh berries and whipped cream. It's delicious as it is.

I'm a visual person so things like a huge weight loss graph do it for me.
    How about a before and after table with things like blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Use all that data I know you have. ;)
    I love the idea of having a 100lb sand bag for people to pick up/put on.

I can't help you with saying something funny. I need help in that area too. :)
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    "If anybody sees a 100 - pound me running around, tell 'im to get lost, I never want to see him again."
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Love all the ideas but here's a thought...how about NOT stating or advertising that the food is keto.....just present them with the full range of yummy we food we have and afterwards tell them... well....this is what I have been eating for 'n' months and this is how its affected me!!!
    You know what human nature is like...put perceived 'diet' foods under their noses and they will complain! Just present it and they will stuff themselves and THEN have the surprise of their life when they are told its what you eat regularly!

Wish we could join you but we will all be celebrating with you on here! Practicing my special happy dance for you!!
  • ldmoor
    ldmoor Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You could also use bowling balls for weights, and a duffle to help with the lifting for the 100 pounds. I doubt you could find a backpack that could take that kind of abuse.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    ldmoor wrote: »
    You could also use bowling balls for weights, and a duffle to help with the lifting for the 100 pounds. I doubt you could find a backpack that could take that kind of abuse.

Hiking and military grade packs can easily hold that much and more.