Hi folks! I need to move my buns

Options
Hi! I'm new to mfp and the group. Just looking to learn ways in which I can exercise and begin to perhaps like it a little bit. Any ideas or suggested workouts would help me alot. I am looking for 30 minute workouts for now that I can watch on TV at home to get me in a routine.

Replies

• pranaymusic
    pranaymusic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. I'm new here too. I started X TRAINING, after years of trying to find my ideal training program and workout. It's a bit of cross training, calisthenics and cross fit. I joined a local class and have been at it since the past 2 months. Have lost 6kgs. Workout atleast thrice a week for 40 mins each and eat right.

I'd suggest you have a look at it on YouTube. Or u can join a cross fit program near you. It isn't boring and predictable like a gym. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. All the best.

Cheers,

Pranay
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi! YouTube is such a great way to find short, great workouts. I like Jillian Michaels' workouts because most are 20-30 minutes, and that works well for this full-time working, mom of 2 young kids. Good luck!