Ever have one of those days...

Options
greenautumn17
greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
when you just want to eat all day? I am eating healthy, on plan foods, but I just want to keep eating! Not physically feeling hungry, maybe not even emotionally, just DESIRING food (glorious food! LOL!)
Anyway, maybe my body might be craving something so I am giving in (to a point).

Anyone else have these days? How often can I expect them?

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I get a few a month. I usually eat to satiety even on those days, they help up for my horribly low cals on other days.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all have them. Generally, it is our body telling us it needs more fuel for whatever reason. Maybe it's working on that metabolism. Maybe it is fixing something. Maybe it's loading up so it can process that fat more effectively. I don't know. I just roll with it.

I usually get 1-2 every 10 days or so...not consistent...but several in a month. Don't think I've had more than 6 (maybe 2 one week, 1 the next two weeks, then 2 the last week or something. Usually random, but might be related to our changing hormonal cycles. No telling!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Yes, and the next day the scale was actually down.
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    deksgrl wrote: »
    Yes, and the next day the scale was actually down.

That would be helpful.
    :smile:
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yes and I pig out on fat and protein when it happens.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I usually have those days twice a month, usually two days in a row. TMI for the guys, but it's usually around ovulation and then right before my period starts.

I've found if I keep my fat levels higher, I don't have them as often and they aren't as severe when they do occur. And don't last as long.
  • inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can't say how often I get them, but I do get them. I felt like I ate all day long on Monday.