Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Hi all

Replies

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hi Lise, and welcome! I already introduced myself in the other group, and you know Cari.

Norah, Nancy, and Zac are regulars in here. Nancy is in Saudi Arabia, so not too many time zones from you.

We're on Day 4 of our latest 10-day challenge. Feel free to jump in!

Karen
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our small (and friendly) group!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lise. Nice to meet you. I may be in KSA now..but I am moving home to the USA in November! Yeah me!! Which time zone are you in!! Hey Zac..did you go to Yellowstone already????
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. Thought I'd join in over here, too. I'm mostly challenge-free this year (commitment to my sanity and mental health), but I am currently doing a "no-weigh-in" challenge, as weighing in frequently was making me cranky and moody. Bestie challenged me, so... ta-da.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. Thought I'd join in over here, too. I'm mostly challenge-free this year (commitment to my sanity and mental health), but I am currently doing a "no-weigh-in" challenge, as weighing in frequently was making me cranky and moody. Bestie challenged me, so... ta-da.

Welcome to our little group ! We are doing 'mini Challenges'...just take it 10 days at a time. Seems like we are successful with these little steps...but we don't beat ourselves us if we mess up a day or so! Just keep on moving forward!!!