Options
RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
Post away guys :)

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I got up entirely to early this morning (3:30), so no walk this moening. Just got home, so I think I am going to take a power nap and then hit play on the workout I missed yesterday and maybe get on the treadmill. Hope eveyone is having a great weeken.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    I am struggling to find the energy and motivation to get back into this. I'm going to make myself go to the gym today after work and get back to working out at the least, and eat more today. I think I am going to restart LMC though, just not sure when since I have a trip home to NY in 2 weeks and then I'm moving the weekend after I get back...plus I might have to re-order the program. Ugh....On the plus side - I'm still alive. It's true...breaking up with someone doesn't kill you. :)

I might still do random LMC workouts just because I really like them though, just not consider it doing the program until I actually restart it for real...maybe, I might just pick up at week 2. I'm so indecisive right now :/
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I am struggling to find the energy and motivation to get back into this. I'm going to make myself go to the gym today after work and get back to working out at the least, and eat more today. I think I am going to restart LMC though, just not sure when since I have a trip home to NY in 2 weeks and then I'm moving the weekend after I get back...plus I might have to re-order the program. Ugh....On the plus side - I'm still alive. It's true...breaking up with someone doesn't kill you. :)

I might still do random LMC workouts just because I really like them though, just not consider it doing the program until I actually restart it for real...maybe, I might just pick up at week 2. I'm so indecisive right now :/

I was a couple weeks in and had to start over once. With your given situation if it was me (knowing I was moving and going to need to take some time off) I would keep on going....or do random workouts...anything is better then nothing. Then when you get done with the move and things settle down you can pick it up from the start and envision your Ex! LOL
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

It might make sense to re-start after your trip. BUT, I recommend that you write out some kind of PLAN until that time. Take 30 minutes to decide what workout you'll do each day. There is something about having it written down that makes it more likely to happen.

Good Luck!
    Michelle
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    I had a pretty good weekend - Saturday I spent 30 min on the elliptical and then did the LMC Upper Body Blowout DVD - WOW! That is a fantastic upper body workout! Since yesterday was Father's Day I took the Sunday rest day (no Yoga). I made some Almond Bear Claws for my hubby for breakfast, we went to a movie in the afternoon, and grilled steaks for dinner. I think I'll try to get to a Yoga class one day this week after work.

Today was day 1 of week 3 - Combat 60 - and it went well! I'm definitely getting better at the kicks. The jump kicks mess me up once-in-a-while, but it was a good workout!

Happy Monday everyone!
    Michelle
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    I love that idea to imagine my Ex as I work out.. :D hahaha I'll probably get a better burn imagining myself kicking and punching him in his big face!!! grrrrr

Thanks for the suggestion on writing out a plan. I will do that and put it on my fridge so I see it every day.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I love that idea to imagine my Ex as I work out.. :D hahaha I'll probably get a better burn imagining myself kicking and punching him in his big face!!! grrrrr

Thanks for the suggestion on writing out a plan. I will do that and put it on my fridge so I see it every day.

Trust me it helps to imagine someone you are mad at! LOL, you will get a Great workout! Also I agree with writing out your plan, and be sure to post it...use Wowy Supergym.....post it here....log it....what ever it takes, and don't be afraid to tell on yourself also..It helps me get motivated.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Cardio 60 Live last night and up at 5 this morning for Plyo with a 246 calorie burn! Got a load of laundry done, and a few extras also! Hope everyone is having a great week! What is your workout for today?
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    HIIT Power and Warrior Strength & Stretch done for today! I wonder if I should get Les Mills Pump. I really like the weight workouts...
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    HIIT Power and Warrior Strength & Stretch done for today! I wonder if I should get Les Mills Pump. I really like the weight workouts...
    I have heard some great things about that workout! Let me know if you decide to try it!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My husband got a limo for my 40th birthday this past Saturday (my real birthday is this Thursday), and things being what they were I spent the entire night celebrating and talking to my fabulous friends and I didn't eat anything. So on Sunday I was NOT feeling very well. I also took Monday to recover, and so this morning was my first workout after over-indulging and I chose a 50 minute plyometrics one. :tongue: But I soldiered through it and am glad that I did.

I am feeling tomorrow as a Power Kata 45 day, and then followed up with lifting afterwards!:heart:
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cardio 60 Live last night and up at 5 this morning for Plyo with a 246 calorie burn! Got a load of laundry done, and a few extras also! Hope everyone is having a great week! What is your workout for today?

How does the 60 live compare to the regular? I have yet to rotate the live workouts in. I was going to wait until I needed to spice things up a bit. Maybe during the final 30 days. But, maybe I should start now.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    I used to take the Les Mills Pump classes at Gold's Gym years ago - I absolutely LOVED it. I think you would really like that program if you enjoy weights.
  • Miche11e5
    Options
    Combat 60 this morning with my highest calorie burn so far! Becoming familiar with the DVDs is really helping!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options

How does the 60 live compare to the regular? I have yet to rotate the live workouts in. I was going to wait until I needed to spice things up a bit. Maybe during the final 30 days. But, maybe I should start now.
    As you get further into it, it is a scheduled workout...It is a great workout....a little different from the regular one....but Fun!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Kata 45 this morning @ 5....I am finding I have a better burn in the mornings then in the evenings.....I guess I am not as tired if I do it in the moring, so I put more into it.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options

60 Live actually has rounds from almost all of the other LMC workouts (Running Man from Lower Body Blowout, repetitive side kicks from Power Kata), whereas Cardio Fighter 60 is all original rounds. When I did my 60 days, I would substitute it in for Cardio Fighter 60 whenever I wanted to.
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I apologize for my small hiatus from the boards. Last Wednesday night I had to take my hubby to the ER due to a high fever and a small spot which we believed to be a bite, was turning black, we didn't get home till about 1am and they basically said he had the flu and not to worry about the spot. Well by morning the spot had gotten to about the size of a 50cent piece and we went back and they admitted him to the hospital. They ended up doing surgery to remove the dead skin and he was able to come home on Tuesday afternoon. They determined that it was a venomous spider bite. Needless to say it was a very hectic/sleepless weekend for me going back and forth with our three girls. I am working on getting back into my workout schedule but I am feeling a little unmotivated due to the lack of sleep that I had got, and I hadn't watched what I ate - and I am up about 4 pounds. I expected it but I honestly just need to get myself back to it and get back on track.

I love Combat 60 Live more than the regular one, and I burn more with it too!

Keep up the great work everyone you're all doing awesome!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Ladies, I apologize for my small hiatus from the boards. Last Wednesday night I had to take my hubby to the ER due to a high fever and a small spot which we believed to be a bite, was turning black, we didn't get home till about 1am and they basically said he had the flu and not to worry about the spot. Well by morning the spot had gotten to about the size of a 50cent piece and we went back and they admitted him to the hospital. They ended up doing surgery to remove the dead skin and he was able to come home on Tuesday afternoon. They determined that it was a venomous spider bite. Needless to say it was a very hectic/sleepless weekend for me going back and forth with our three girls. I am working on getting back into my workout schedule but I am feeling a little unmotivated due to the lack of sleep that I had got, and I hadn't watched what I ate - and I am up about 4 pounds. I expected it but I honestly just need to get myself back to it and get back on track.

I love Combat 60 Live more than the regular one, and I burn more with it too!

Keep up the great work everyone you're all doing awesome!

So sorry to hear that :( I'm glad he is OK though!!!! You will get back on track, don't even let this stress you out because it's not needed with everything else girl.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    I plan to do a few LMC workouts this weekend, I have some serious DOMS going on today from my leg day at the gym Wednesday and I don't get sore like a normal person, it takes 2-3 days for me -_-. But I pushed myself and I'm loving the soreness :)

I hope you guys are all still doing great!!