NSV June 17, 2013

Options
63hanson
63hanson Posts: 154 Member
My NSVs for the week!

My "tight" jeans are so tight anymore.
I'm actually starting to look forward to exercise.
I don't ache when I get out of bed in the morning.
My daughter said my face is looking thinner.

What are yours?

Replies

• GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Down a pants size!
  • QUBYRU
    QUBYRU Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One notch in on the belt- - that is a great feeling!
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes on the elliptical for the first time, I could barely do 15 before. I hit 7 mph for a little bit one of the days, but otherwise stayed consistent between 4 and 5 mph, which is pretty damn awesome for me!
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    I'm with the jeans - they zip up easier, I can actually wear them zipped up all day and not be in agony - lol. I am able to incorporate a tad more exercise in - without realizing that I have. :noway:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My NSV for this week is........I ran for 5K for my first time ever.......and it was pouring rain.......and I was soaking wet..........and it was AWESOME!!!
  • Enygirl210
    Enygirl210 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You all are AWESOME! I was traveling yesterday so I didn't get a chance to check in. My NSV is that even though I was on vacation, I still ran both Saturday and Sunday. :D I ran around the little town of Buffalo Lake on Saturday, and on the treadmill at the hotel (which - YUCK! NOT a fan of treadmills) yesterday.

NO EXCUSES!!!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Went to a BBQ at my friends house Saturday, and her sister who has not seen me since November said, "Wow! You look amazing! I know you've been working at it, but Wow!"
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Since I've started eating better, my boyfriend has made a lot of changes in his own lifestyle: he's gone from 20 smokes a day to 1 or 2, and he's stopped eating fast food every single day (he's very lean, I never understood that).

But the other day, he told me that I've inspired him to be a better him - he wants to eat better and take care of himself so that we can have a happy, healthy life together and eventually raise some happy, healthy kiddos.

I was so moved (this is from a total bachelor - he was terrified of commitment when I met him, and said that he never wanted to marry or own a home or have kids. Ha!).
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My NSV happened yesterday PR: 11:57 for a mi! Yay! Still 30+ lbs overweight so I'm happy! Hoping it will go down as I go down weight wise! ;D
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Went on a 5 day canoe trip and not only didn't hold everyone up, but was told by our guide that I was te strongest paddler he had been with in the bow in 2-3 years.