Low carb

BNance509
BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
I am wondering if anyone is doing low carb-high fat to lose weight? I have done it some seems to be working. Just looking for friends and ideas.

Replies

• forgivensins
    forgivensins Posts: 90 Member
    I considered it and joined the Low Carber Daily Forum--group on here--you should check it out. I'm just counting calories at this point and taking it easy on certain carbs.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I did when I first started but it wasn't for weight loss. At the time I was a type II diabetic and my doctor placed me on a LCHF/Atkins-light type of a diet to help get my diabetes in check. It did result in weight loss as well.
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm a type 2 diabetic.I seen my doctor about 5 months ago.My average daily blood glucose was 300+.I have to admit I was a carb junkie.Love bread,cookies and pasta.I now focus on eating protein and fat and try to keep the carbs down.My blood sugar is much better now and I'm 84 pounds less in weight.I realize it was the carbs that made me feel like I was starving.I don't feel hungry all the time any more.
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    I've been doing LCHF and I love the results. I would recommend it to anyone!!